UNISON is the trade union for LGB&T members working in health, social care, education, community & voluntary sector. Members get regular ebulletins, national LGB&T magazine, rainbow goodies, info on social and political events.
UNISON represents over 40,000 people in the public and private sector who work in health, social care and education as well as many who are based in the community and voluntary sector. We also have student members from a range of health service disciplines e.g. nurses, social workers and OTs. We have an active LGB&T committee and run regular events and activities.
10 Good Reasons To Join UNISON
- Advice, support and help at work
- Demonstrated commitment to the wider LGB&T community
- Very active on initiatives to make a difference for LGB&T members
- Provides regular ebulletins about LGB&T events and activities
- LGB&T festival programme sent to you
- Free legal advice for you at work and your family at home
- Excellent range of free continuing professional development courses
- Access to National UNISON LGB&T publications and conferences
- A range of discounts with national and local providers
- Indemnity insurance if you work in health or social care
For more information or to go onto the emailing list contact Fidelma Carolan email@example.com or Tel 028 90270190